4 Things Every Company can do to Lower International Freight Costs

International shipping and logistics have been significantly affected by the emergence of
e-commerce and other trends over the past decade. Now, consumers and businesses can partner
with and receive merchandise from suppliers from every corner of the globe. Whether shipments
are travelling through the water or through the air, one consideration remains the same: cost.
International shipments can be expensive, but fortunately some tactics can be used by any business
to help reduce the financial burden.


Boosting density: An expert tip is to pay extra attention to space and work to increase the density of
storage. For example, capitalising on available vertical space translates into better use of container
or truck space, reducing costly shipments of less than truck (LTL) and increasing full truck (FT)
shipments.

Considering all options: Competition between shipping and logistics carriers can be a significant
advantage for organisations requiring frequent international shipments. This market competition
can result in lower costs, especially for carriers seeking to carve out a niche and ensure a market
edge.

Taking advantage of discounts: Supplies can sometimes absorb direct logistics costs, but they can
also be cost reduction partners. It is important that companies and their partners in shipping and
logistics can work together to develop this type of mutually beneficial strategy.



Using TMS: A TMS offers critical features including the ability to compare available carriers and
modes-based freight rates, automated invoice auditing, and carrier add-on capabilities. A TMS is a
crucial resource for today's businesses with added benefits such as centralised tracking and
integration with other key solutions.

26 comments:

  1. Remarkable service provided by them, I recommend Mgr freight system to everyone who are looking for best service in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very friendly and knowledgeable in regards to all our trucking needs. They offer competitive pricing and are always on time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best freight company, good team of employees and management is also good.
    5*

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're the most responsive company that I’ve working with and here i found that they care of their employees i recommend this company MGR FREIGHT SYSTEMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked briefly with the company and I found it very exciting to work in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great organization to work with and for, adequate compensation as it relates to assigned duties. In my opinion, MGR is the best logistics company in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Great Company To Work With! They trained us, make us fit for the job, treat us like family and pay us well. What else can we want?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of learning from Management, company arrange the training for the motivation of the employee's for carrier growth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the best companies I've ever worked with. They let you run wherever you want which is important for me because I don’t like running northeast and cant run west due to my truck restrictions. Plus I don’t like being told to do with MY truck. MGR has been a blessing to me and my family. I highly recommend them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly enjoy my time with them. unfortunately, the I had some family issues and had to leave but plan on starting again in about a month which they were cool with. Overall its been a cool experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was one of the best jobs I've ever had. I only left because I finished school and wanted to work in my field. I would highly recommend this company

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has been a good company To Work With.
    They have lived up to their word and kept me busy. Treat me like family and pay well. What else can I want?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the attention to detail given by the dispatch, they actually care about us on the road which is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a good place work. Management is very cooperative and the dispatchers are on there game for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty good company to work with, after corona the rates have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I worked at MGR Freight System, I personally feel they give the Drivers more space and freedom with the coordination of professional training. A nice company to work with

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good pay & Good freight which is all I want.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't know of to many places you can run as owner operator without a truck and money down. Lotta deductions, but as long as my take home remains what it is its a good deal

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bounced to a bunch of companies but MGR seems to be pretty steady. Had a couple paycheck issues early on but they were resolved and I have been making consistent checks since.

    ReplyDelete
  20. MGR Freight System is great company,The management, salary and schedule is great

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fleet owner here with several trucks on with MGR Freight. I have been happy with them and their accommodations. Had a truck break down and needed rebuild, without a truck for a month or so I was worried but MGR let my driver use one of theirs as a rental for the time being. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Used their services many times and receivers on the other side of the world got their shipments on time. Very helpful to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very good company to work. Management and their dispatch team is very helpful and they always take care of the drivers. Thanks to MGR Freight and their management.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't wait to work with MGR Freight System, owner is a wonderful person and family oriented good bless him and his business

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love working with MGR Freight System Inc

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dealing with this company for over 3 years, no issues, professional drivers and awesome team to work with.

    ReplyDelete

How to Be The Leader in The Logistics Business?

Logistics business as we all know is the business of the tough ones and the rough one's. Those who don’t fear to loose get everything...